Friday, December 16, 2011

Selina Ren's Wedding Round 2


Selina Ren and husband Richard Chang held another wedding banquet in Changhua yesterday. The first one was held in Taipei earlier. This time in husband's hometown, S.H.E reunited again and sang together and Ella also rapped. The bride was wearing a dress with crystals and was smiley all night.

Because Selina still cannot stand too long, she sat most of the time throughout the night. She was carefully taken care of by husband. He fixed her dress and held her when it was necessary, proving to be a caring husband.

Source: UDN
By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

2 comments:

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus
i came to return the want?.I am trying to to find things to enhance
my web site!I suppose its adequate to make use of a few
of your ideas!!
Feel free to visit my blog post - beer labels

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More