Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stephy Tang will boost daughter to learn ballet


Stephy Tang attended to a Christmas event yesterday and expressed wanted to learn ballet when she was little, "I think the skirt is very pretty. I can only place hopes on my daughter in the future. I already planned to boost her to become an elite child -- learn how to dance, play piano, draw, etc. I want her to have an abundant childhood, but I won't force her."

Lately, she was tested by fingerprint to predict inner talents. The result showed she has talent in languages. If she were to learn when she was little, she might already mastered in many languages. The result also showed she has talents in calligraphy and piano. She said, "Too bad I didn't learn any of them. But I've been trying to learn how to play piano these years and will try composing."

[Mingpao]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More