Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vangie Tang vows to be HK Lady GaGa



Since Vangie Tang's contract ended, plus there is a problem with her voice, she rested for 3 months. She decided it's time to get back to the music industry with a new image. She attended to a family event yesterday and wore a dress, exposing her back as a preparation for her sexy image, "I hope to become the HK Lady GaGa. I'm okay with being sexy, no problem to be different, that's how artistes become hot topics . I don't think my singing is the best, not bad either, but there's no break through, no one will notice."

Asked Lady GaGa is a hermaphrodite, Vangie defended for her idol, "I don't think so, maybe it's to create publicity." She feels Lady GaGa is brave, and if she really is a hermaphrodite, she will openly admit it, just like she admits she is homosexual.

[Oriental Daily]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More