Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erykah Badu Strips In Dallas City

This 38-year-old R&B singer stripped on the way to the place where JFK was shot back in the 90s. Apparently she was doing it for her MV of "Window Seat." Her camera man filmed her walking by numerous tourists (family and kids, husbands and wives), taking off her clothing one by one, hood, flip flop, shirt, bra, eventually her pantie. Unfortunately for some people, you're disappointed because her private parts are blurred. This controversial filming and MV is getting popular and more and more people are aware of it. Badu's statement? Well she said: "

I was petrified, period! The whole thing was frightening. You know, not being in lovee with my body. And as I started to walk, I confronted a lot of fears personally and I hoped it would encourage others to do the same thing in their own way."

Their own way? Tell me more about the other ways to expose your body. (thumbs down)

If you're interested in watching the video, take at look at her official website: www.erykahbadu.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More