Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bernice Liu: I Didn't Say Aimee Chan is Third Wheel


The drama is still on between Moses Chan and Bernice Liu.

While Moses was away to Jamaica earlier, Bernice accepted an interview and "hinted" Moses' new rumored girlfriend Aimee Chan is the third wheel in her relationship. Yesterday Moses cleared it up in a radio interview and supported his new girl. Today Bernice attended to an event and explained she didn't say such thing about Aimee.

"The most important thing is, I didn't say Aimee Chan is the third wheel. The interview was recorded. I said what I need to say. I can't control what others think."

Now she cleared it up to the public, but the 32-year-old doesn't think there is a need to personally explain it to her ex. Whether she would give her blessings to Moses and Aimee?

"I'm not commenting on other people's business."

In addition, as to her new rumored boyfriend Alastair Lam is seeing other girls, Bernice once again cleared up they are only friends.

Source: Mingpao  / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More