Thursday, March 18, 2010

G.E.M. Keeps Her Virginity, Waiting For Husband To Unwrap The "Gift"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

G.E.M. walked for SKETCHERS with other models yesterday. She's rumored with Jason Chan and Justin Lo lately, but she said they're just friends: "Although I like mature guys, but Justin is older than me for 16 years, what a big gap, so it's impossible. I won't like him." As for Jason, she said he laughed at her for being to ethusiastic so she would be cool to him from now on. As for her boyfriend criteria, she said: "I'm very short already. (Wong Cho Lam?) He's taller than me, and he's a Christian, that left me a good impression." She expressed hoping her partner is also a Christian, that means no sex before marriage. Only 18-years-old, she said she's still a virgin: "I didn't do those things yet (sex), don't know what's going to happen in the future. But no sex before marriage is something good, because this is God's gift to a couple. Just like a birthday gift, should unwrap on the day of your birth. So my gift (virginity) will keep until marriage and my partner will unwrap it." Reporters asked can the gift re-wrap if it's opened? She joked: "Of course! As long decided no sex before marriage, a new life will be granted even if it was done before." But she said she won't unwrap the gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More