Saturday, March 20, 2010

New TVB Show Is Replacing 'Be My Guest'

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com


After Stephen Chan got into trouble, his show "Be My Guest" will stop airing. Director of non-drama production Ho Lai Chuen expressed a new show will replace "Be My Guest" in April. It would be a talking show interviewing guests, but it won't be in dinning style. It was reported the show would be host by Sandra Ng, Ho said: "The host candidates reported are all wrong. She will only host "Club Sparkle" which is aired in our free channel. 'Be My Guest' is a show in pay-tv channel. They're both different."

It's said ATV will release "肥媽老友記" now "Be My Guest" will be cancelled. ATV's high executive Cheng Wai Keung said: "We already planned our show half year ago and it will show in free service channel. It's a different market than 'Be My Guest's !"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More