Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tavia & Shirley Yeung Assist Investigation Of Stephen Chan's Bribery Case

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

After GM Stephen Chan was arrested by ICAC, TVB artistes are afraid of being questioned by reporters and avoided to be interviewed. But Tavia Yeung seemed relax and even blow whistle to reporters.

Tavia went to promote new series 鐵馬尋橋 and admitted she went to assist ICAC for the investigation, but she cannot disclose the content. Asked did she corporate with the company opened by Chan's personal assistant, she said: "Not sure, my work is usually arranged by my manager. (Did they lower your pay?) I don't know, my manager handles everything. (You're Stephen-party, are your work affected?) I belong to the TVB-party, only fans have parties." Then she pointed to her fans: "These are Tavia's fans!"

Initially avoided being inverviewed, Shirley admitted in a series promotion that she assisted the investigation as well: "They asked you about our work. Many colleagues were asked as well. Shouldn't reveal that much at this stage." (Have you ever receive a lower pay?) My manager will help me get the best."

Artistes who walked away ASAP when they saw reporters:

Character Relationship Chart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More