Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bernice Liu Wants to Have 7 Kids

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY

Bernice Liu attended to an event in a mall yesterday. She wore a tight red dress, showing off her career line. But her chest measurement seems shrunk, as for that she joked: "Really? Don't know how much it shrunk. I'm learning wing chun right now, they said wing chun is women's kung-fu. I thought it doesn't involve big movements, but in fact it's quite hard to do a horse stance. I sweat a lot, plus lately I started choreographing, so I got thinner." Bernice expressed she learned wing chun for about half year so far, Yip Chun is her master's master.

Bernice would start to film new series <<居家兵團>> soon. In the series she has a three years old kid, she joked: "It's time, I'm in my 30s, actually I really want to have kids. When I was five, I already want to have babies, want to have seven kids." Asked whether she just have to wait for someone to say yes? She pretended she doesn't understand immediately: "Who? (Cecilia Cheung also continue to work after giving birth!) But she is married."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More