Saturday, June 19, 2010

Linda Chung Denies Being Bullied By Fala Chen


Steven Ma, Linda Chung, and Fala Chen etc attended to a promotion for "Ghost Writer" yesterday. Earlier Ng Kar Lok exposed Linda secretly admires Steven, Linda said with a big reaction: "Stupid! Of course no, he said that because I wasn't in a good health before, they said I couldn't pull myself out from the character, but actually I pulled myself out pretty well! Secretly admiring Steven, it's impossible!" In addition, it's also rumored Steven and Fala bullied Linda together, Linda also denied right away and said the three have very good friendship.

Fala exposed she is giving a camera to her dad as Father's Day present. Asked whether next year she would bring a husband to see her dad? She joked: "Dad would get jealous. When I studied in America, I brought boyfriend to home once, my dad was reading the newspaper on the dinner table and didn't talk. (Has your dad met your boyfriend?) Better reaction, he didn't read the newspaper."

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More