Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sherman Chung Is Treated As Brother, No One to Date

Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Sherman Chung attended to VS Sassoon hair event. She expressed short hair has more transformations than long hair. "In fact short hair suits me more, because my personality is more straightforward. (Would it promote career?) It indeed brings more job." Reporters joked whether her peach blossom luck increased? She said: "Male friends increased, because they all treat me as good brothers. I'm afraid I can't find a boyfriend, I want to date. (Company allows?) Company said it's okay if it doesn't affect work. They also said never fall in love, how can you sing love songs?"

Asked whether her new photo book, which has bikini pictures in it, is allowed to hold a book signing in book fair? Sherman said: "Actually my book isn't a photo book. It has pictures and words, like manga. Some western models don't wear clothes during photo shoot, but it has an artsy feeling in the final product, then it has no problem!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More