Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Raymond Lam Gives Ah Sa 'Open Sound' Sweet Tea to Make her Loved


Yesterday, music pop queen Joey Yung, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa), Raymond Lam, Wong Cho Lam and Miriam Yeung were recording for . Earlier Ah Sa was in Mainland shooting and because the local area has a lot of mosquitoes, the bug repellent caused a reaction to her windpipe, she expressed: "Today I was suppose to sing two songs, but now I'm only singing the duet with Raymond. He gave me some 'open sound' tea to help get my voice back! (Raymond's tea is really expensive, HK$5,000 for one?) I don't think so, he only said that his singing teacher recommended it to him. (How will you repay him?) I'll tell my mom to make a 5,000 dollar soup for him! But his tea is different from the one I drank before, it's sweet."

More compatible than Linda Chung

Asked if she would consider the single Raymond? Ah Sa embarrassingly expressed that she doesn't match him because he's just too good, she has a lot of bad traits, like she's often getting sick.

As for Raymond, when reporters told him that Ah Sa said she doesn't match him, he said: "Don't play! (Another rumor, so it's not always rumored with Linda?) Pretty good, Ah Sa and I have quite compatible personalities, good to chat with, more compatible than with Linda. I always see Ah Sa around the company, she and Joey are so funny! (Who would you choose?) Ask my mom first!"

Carry Cho Lam to kiss

In the movie, Raymond, Ah Sa, Joey and Cho Lam are involved in a square of love. Both girls have kiss scenes with Raymond, when Ah Sa was asked if Raymond was good to kiss, she said: "Awesome, he's number 1, never experienced that good of a kiss."

Joey, on the other hand, only had a light kiss with Raymond, no wonder she frowned: "I couldn't even feel if he was good to kiss because it's such a small one. The funniest is we had to stand there, can't really put the lips together, I was so afraid I'll splash my saliva on him. Next time better just get Cho Lam. (The height difference?) Then I'll just carry him! Haha!"


Source: ON.CC / Translation: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More