Friday, December 17, 2010

Raymond Wong to Accompany Wife During Delivery


Raymond Wong Ho-Yin was recording for cooking show <新派煮意> and cooked 6 dishes. He expressed he wants to cook a big meal in Christmas to celebrate with friends. As for whether he would give a big present to his pregnant wife, he said: "Friends around me are saying it. In fact it's nothing special. I'm happy that my wife is in a good condition. (Need to say no to certain foods?) She eats everything. (Whether she has mood swings often?) She feels uncomfortable on her back often, and will complain a little, but it's understandable."

Ho-Yin avoided disclosing wife's due date, only disclosed he will clean the house during break and already bought things for the baby: "Now I'm finding a maternity helper, but no need to live together, because my mom and auntie will help us out. (Absent from work to accompany wife?) I asked for a 10-day break."


Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any
interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Stop by my web blog ; read more

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More