Friday, January 28, 2011

Wayne Lai is on a Banana Diet


Not only actresses have to be on diet all the time, sometimes actors have to do the same thing.

Wayne Lai and Maggie Cheung were filming outdoor scenes for new drama "Forensic Heroes 3." The scene is about Wayne goes to the mall to buy toys for his daughter with Nancy Wu.

During interviews, the two expressed they once collaborated 14 years ago. Maggie praised Wayne for still looking young. She also exposed the TV King is currently on a strict diet.

"He's not eating with me, I thought I did something wrong," she joked. "In fact he's on a very strict diet. So hardworking just like female stars."

Wayne said he gained more than 10lbs and must lose weight to look good on screen.

"I'm eating only 2 bananas every meal. I really have to lose weight. My face is Maggie's double."

Source: ON.CC / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

=(
He needs more nutrition! He works long hours each day for his dramas > <

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More