Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jessica Hsuan Confirms Long Working Hours


Joe Ma's wife complained about TVB artists are over-working. As for this, Joe's partner in "Flying Tigers" Jessica Hsuan agrees: "Actors don't sleep enough, it's been like that for many years. People around the world sleep more than us. I got used to it already. Everyone must experience that." However, she said TVB understands artists; they understand if actors can't film a drama.

The actress' contract with TVB ends this September, asked whether she would renew it? She said: "I haven't signed management contract with a long time. Now if I'm happy, I'll continue. If not, then I won't." As for TVB is losing their actors and actresses, she doesn't want to comment more.

Source: Mingpao  / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More