Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cilla Kung: I'm Not Just a Damn Teen


Cilla Kung made a fame with her role as a school girl in "Yes Sir, Sorry Sir." From being a nobody to suddenly becoming otaku's goddess, Cilla said: "This year is the most improved since I made my debut. People called me by my name in the drama. I'm so happy that I get to try different characters and did quite well, proving I'm can act, not just a damn teen." She also thanked high executive Virginia Lok, producers Lau Ka Ho and Mui Siu Ching.

However, Cilla sees Mandy Wong as her biggest rival. She praised Mandy keeps improving and acts very well: "She is generous and decent. I envy she has many opportunities." She thinks Sire Ma benefits from having many on-screen exposure at the end of the year, which made her another popular winner in "Most Improved Female Artist." As for "Most Improved Male Artist," she supports Jazz Lam, pointing out he is an experienced actor and can act in many different roles.

Translation: Kay @ Kay's Entertainment
Source: Oriental Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More