Thursday, December 10, 2009

G.E.M. says to wear bikini once she lost weight

G.E.M. attended and walked for a hair styles event, wearing two wigs. She said, "Very heavy! I had to tilt my neck to balance. It took 3 hour to put on this look. I had to put on fake lashes and all I could see in front of me afterward was fake-lashes. I also had fake nails on, but I took them off immediately after the show because I have to play piano. I let my nails grow a little before to use as picks when playing guitar."

In addition, G.E.M. disclosed she gained weight again soon after her concert. She joked that if she lost weight successfully, she can appear with a sexy image, "Bikini as baseline!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More