Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Linda Chung and Stephanie Cheng receive gold records, are grateful to fans



Linda Chung and Stephanie Cheng attended to a New Year's party event in Chim Sha Tsui. Their albums both certified gold record sales and they thanked fans' support. Stephanie said there are so many pressure at work and she pushed herself all the time. She relaxed herself a little now when she realized she did improve. Stephanie said she will duet with Linda in a new song and she looks forward to it, "Since Sammi Cheng duets with Sally Yeh, it has been a long time for two female singers to collaborate together. Plus this song is very pleasant to listen to, we can't wait." Linda expressed it's quite stressful to turn into a singer from an actress. She's relieved that her album received a satisfied sales, "I never thought I can continue to be a singer. I think it's harder to become a singer than to become an actor. I know it's not easy for others to accept you. Many thanks to my company, who gave me this chance, thanks a lot for my fans' support."

[Mingpao]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More