Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gary Chaw stops getting drunk only, not drinking



Gary Chaw appeared for TVB's "The Voice" and was supported many fans. He accepted interviews accompanied by two of his assistants, "I already contacted my family." (Didn't contact Justin Lo?) "No, I changed my phone, don't have his phone number." (Did you change your phone to avoid friends you don't want to see?) "In fact I'm their bad friends. Many friends sent words of encouragement. Some told me to stop drinking, but they don't understand me, I'll stop getting drunk. If stop drinking, that means alcohol is a drug. I'll learn how to stop before going too far. I didn't take a sip of alcohol this entire month." (Are you alcoholic?) "No! Don't want to talk more. I rather be a new Gary Chaw to everyone. Family and colleagues will look after and support me."

[The Sun]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More