Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stephy Studies Mandarin to Break into Mainland



SHISEIDO held a press conference yesterday, invited Stephy Tang, model Mandy Lieu, Zelia Chung as guests. Stephy was asked about her New Year resolution, she said, "I want to release a Mandarin album, break into the Mainland market! But I will begin with movies first, because my upcoming movies will be filmed in Mainland." (Is your Mandarin Chinese good?) "OK gar! But I need to review again if I'm working in Mainland." (Which is better: Mandarin or Enlish?) "I'm confident in Mandarin! Because I started to learn it in elementary school, but I don't have much chance to speak English."

She disclosed she will hire a foreign teacher to improve English, "I will pay for myself, because the things I learned belong to me." (Aren't you busy studying two languages at the same time?) "Yeah, it's a rich year." Stephy was criticized for having numerous typos in her book, but she's not afraid and said she will release a new book this year. She will read more to improve.

Talked about Francis Ng's incident, Stephy, who praised herself to have a high EQ, supports him, "In fact, famous people are easier to get into troubles, especially artistes! I was driving once and my car got hit, but the other person yelled at me. In the end, I had to pay to that person to end it. Artistes must have high EQ!"

Source: The Sun / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More