Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ah Sa With Teary Eyes, Can't Let Go of The Past

Source: The Sun
Translated by: KAY

After they held their breaking press conference, Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and Ronald Cheng continued to work as usual. Ah Sa and Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) attended to a Twins fan event yesterday. Although hundreds of fans arrived to support, Ah Sa still seemed quite upset. When accepting interviews, Twins' manager Mani Fok were there with them the whole time. When talked about Ronald Cheng, Ah Sa couldn't help but sobbed twice with teary eyes. Asked is she feeling better now, she said: "As usual, pretty ok. (You seem tired?) My throat is not feeling well. (Did you talk to Ronald after the press conference?) No, don't want to talk about this. (Afraid it might affect your work?) I'm ok!"

Worried Parents Are Being Followed
Replying with just one or two sentences, Ah Sa said she worried her parents will be followed the most: "I'm not afraid, they might just see me preparing for our concert and working out in the gym. But I worried about my parents, they're already being followed." As others said she lied, Ah Sa admits frankly: "I already said this yesterday. It was supposed to be a secret. I lied just to protect my secret. (Regret keeping it a secret?) Can't say that. You still have to handle the result of everything you do in the end."

It's said the two won't talk about alimony, Ah Sa laughed then said: "I will pay it? I can support myself, he can support himself as well." As for some don't believe they really broke-up, Ah Sa said time can prove everything; they're filing for divorce right now, but won't disclose any details. As for Kelly Chen felt if the two can't let go of each other, why split? Ah Sa said with red eyes: "Won't tell everyone the detail. We broke up for some time already. It's hard to reply because everything happened [the news] after we broke up. (Reunite?) Won't talk about it anymore now we explained everything. But we don't know about the future." Asked whether she is willing to let go, Ah Sa's eyes were full of tears: "We been together for this long, we didn't experience how normal people date and marry...it's unforgettable. (Will announce marriage in the future?) Wait until that happen."

It's said someone betrayed Ah Sa, she said she knows who that person is: "I know there must be, I know who. This is the most upset thing. (Ah Gill knows?) She didn't know in the beginning, only family and one/two friends know. But let the past go. This is our experience, let's treat it as a lesson and memory."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More