Monday, March 8, 2010

Louisa So Is Ready For Marriage

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Louisa So went to study in the US for a year and came back to Hong Kong last month. Asked did she got married in the US already, she replied:"Who said that? No such thing!" She joked the world is big that she doesn't have to get married in America. She cleared up saying she is not married, but is ready at any time. She said: "I had fun in America. My boyfriend came over and visited me. I treat New York as my second home now. Its culture and life style suit me. Now I want to use one year to know more about China. (Another year? Afraid of saying you gave birth in secret?) My son is two years old already! He's very healthy! [joking] As for marriage...depends on fate, it's more important to live in a happy life!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More