Monday, March 15, 2010

Vicki Zhao Reveals Her Feeling About Being Pregnant

Source: SMWeekly
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

Vicki Zhao finally spoke up and expressed her feelings about pregnancy through a Mainland magazine:

Actually I don't haven't anything to hide. Everything I did is for my family to have a peaceful living environment. I thought it's just personal life and I don't need to share it with the public. Seems like you can't always do things you like once you're in the showbiz. Now my personal life is linked to another female star, this is scary hehe. It seems like I have lots of things to complain about.


Thank you everyone for your concern. It's not my habit to share my personal life with the public and steal the headline. Maybe I'm too low-key, that's why it attracted more unnecessary rumors, doubts, and imaginations. I want to let everyone know that I'm alright. My life now is peaceful, normal, and happy. I never let myself rest these years. Thank you all your care and concern. Wish everyone's tomorrow is another sunny and glittering day.


-Vicki Zhao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More