Monday, March 15, 2010

TVB Female Executives' 3 Things To Blame

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY@kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

(illustration 1: "I bought this but doesn't fit me!" | "Hey it's my size!"/illustration 2: "I'm selling 2nd-hand car!" | "I want it!" | "I want it! doesn't matter how much it costs! | I want it!")
  1. Artistes have many excuses to give executives gifts. They always use the excuse of "bought the item but it's the wrong size" to give expensive jewelry, handbags, leather jacket, and leather boots, etc. to female executives.  These executives would openly say what they like and if they see something they don't like, they will tell that person to take it back.
  2. A female executive once tried to sell second-hand car. In order to please her, artistes tried to buy it with high prices (much higher than standard price in the market.)
  3. After a veteran female artiste passed away, her daughter wanted to thank her mother's friends so she allowed them to pick something to keep from her mother's remnant. The whole purpose was for them to recall fondly of their dead friend. But a female executive said this item and that item can make her remember her friend and recall the past. In the end, she took many expensive designer handbags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More