Sunday, April 11, 2010

Genie Zhuo Boosts Her Bust For Concert


Genie Zhuo held her first concert in Hong Kong lately and she appeared in a pink low cut tube-top. She walked off the stage often and had interactions with fans. Performing guest Hinson Chow didn't dare to look down at Genie, only looked at the pink star on her shoulder. He praised Genie is cute and very talented in singing and acting. Asked whether he will go on a date with Genie, he said he knows Genie wants to visit the wax museum and would like to bring her there.

When Genie knew Hinson wants to bring her to the wax museum, she said happily: "Really? I'm just afraid that there won't be enough time. But I'm happy to hear that, because there are many big stars, I would take pictures like a little fan." Said her dress is too sexy that Hinson didn't dare to look, she said: "I didn't dare to look at myself as well. It's my first time performing in sexy moves. I was very worried. This time is to give a surprise to everyone. I wore 3 and 4 layers of protection, but maybe because it's too tight, I had trouble breathing, didn't dare to move too much."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More