Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hacken Lee Won't Go For A Daughter

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: KAY

Hacken Lee attended to an event in Victoria Park yesterday. Talked about Nicholas Tse became a father again after him, Hacken said: "Congratulations to him, I SMS Deborah too, congratulating them the arrival of a new family member. (When would you go for a daughter?) No, don't have enough money right now, actually we didn't purposely want to have a second child. We artistes always have to fly around. I just came back from Suzhou, next week I have to go to Changsha and Singapore. I'm busy this month. Now my first son can talk and have thoughts. When he sees me going out to work, he would be unhappy. So, as parents, what we can give children the most is our time, but it's hard because we need to work to support the family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More