Friday, May 21, 2010

Joyce Cheng Successfully Lost Weight, Doesn't Dare To Wear Bikini Yet

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: KAY

Joyce Cheng attended to a beauty company Sau San Tong event yesterday. She said: "Sau San Tong has been helping me to lose weight since 2003, from 230lbs to where I'm at now." Asked her current weight? She said: "I never dare to talk about that number. Besides the help from beauty company, I also have to eat according to the meals nutrionists approved, Chinese medicines and do yoga."

Joyce only disclosed when she was the fattest, her waist measurement was 40-inches. Now it's 29-inches and hopes to lose two more inches. To celebrate Joyce successfully lost weight, beauty company boss Shirley Cheung gave her a one-piece swimsuit. Asked why didn't she give bikini? Joyce said: "I can't accept wearing bikini yet, I'm a little shy, I never wear bikini before, only once and it was for fun, and I wore a shirt and shorts underneath. Hope I can accept wearing it in the future."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More