Monday, August 2, 2010

Charlene Choi Gonna Rip Off Raymond Lam's Leg Hair For Good Box Office Sales





Raymond Lam, Charlene Choi, Joey Yung and Wong Cho Lam attended the premiere for their new movie and had great confidence for the box office sales because there are a lot of seniors in the movie. Ah Sa exposed that she wanted to attend a different type of celebration: "If box office sales pass 15,000, Joey and I will use Kraft tape to rip off Raymond's leg hair!" Raymond said: "She's talking about the Hong Kong Island district only! I will tell fans to go to Kowloon to watch the movie!"

Joey wore 4-inch heels to the premiere, standing next to Cho Lam she was a head taller than him. Joey joked: "I already went easy on him! I'm still running as fast as flying!" Cho Lam joked along: "What's the problem with being taller than me? I have been watching Joey grow since I was young! (Big where?) Big ambitions."

Also, Carlos Chan, Sherman Chung, William Chan and Michelle Mai went to support their senior brother and sisters. 
Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More