Monday, August 2, 2010

Bobby Au-Yeung Asks Jessica Hsuan to Run Nude to Push Ratings


Actors from "A Pillowcase of Mystery II" filmed a half hour version "The Final Puzzle Version" yesterday and is arranged to air right before the finale on Saturday. All actors held a pajama party to push ratings. Among them all, Yoyo Chen was the sexiest, wearing her own lace nightie to the event; she even exposed her underwear by accident.

Bobby were surrounded by female actors to celebrate his birthday from last month. He joked: "Too many 'career lines,' making me don't know where to look at." It's said his fake running nude didn't help ratings, Bobby said: "What about tell Jessica Hsuan to run nude? Last time I wore swim pants, that counts. It looked like Chinese sausage. Producer even teased me that I didn't bring my 'sea cucumber' out. If ratings reaches 50 points, I would hold a water party, definitely won't wear anything extra underneath."

Yoyo believed she was very sexy. She taped her upper body to prevent exposing. Asked whether boyfriend saw this pajama before? She said: "It's new. I'm afraid the pajamas company prepared won't fit, so I prepared my own."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More