Friday, August 20, 2010

Joey Yung Exposes Already Lost Her Virginity A Long Time Ago


Joey Yung attended to radio interview yesterday. As for she used "I haven't been opened yet" to reply to being a remaining woman, Joey helplessly said: "Everyone mistaken the meaning. I meant haven't try my hardest, haven't open up the market yet. I don't need to say this type of thing when releasing an album. (How come didn't explain right away?) No one asked me back. But after I said that, I saw reporters were smiling. (Then when did you lose it [virginity]?) Don't remember, long time ago."

As for good friend Denise Ho supports Joey is a "prosperous" woman, Joey said: "Really? As expected from someone educated." She also disclosed she would participate in a concert next week and invited the four famous dancers who danced with Rowan Tam before. She said: "Rowan has many different looks. I would change three outfits on the stage."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More