Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kelly Chen Quits Eating Sour Food, Wants to Have a Daughter


Kelly Chen wore Marc by Marc Jacobs' white lace dress and Jonofui black boots to attend to a LG product event. As for she's been planning to give birth to a daughter, she expressed: "Not yet, I want to get pregnant with one soon." Now she is eating less sour food and that might help getting pregnant with a daughter. She said: "Boys like to eat meat. No need to rely on husband for food, just relying on myself."

Kelly said her son "shrimp dumpling" is going to playgroup now. But he needs to sleep twice a day and sometimes misses playgroup because of that. She said happily: "My son sticks with me more than he does with my husband. Haha! What medicine did I give him? Even my husband is jealous!"

In addition, talked about younger brother appeared in a nightclub and played with girls, Kelly said she is not surprised and believes her brother knows what he is doing.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More