Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kenneth Ma is Definitely Kissing Tavia Yeung In New Series


Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Raymond Wong, Aimee Chan, etc attended to the blessing ceremony of series <<真相>> ("Truth"). Kenneth played a player in "Mysteries of Love" earlier. This time collaborating with Tavia again in a unit, he joked: "Last I didn't get to kiss Tavia. She can't escape this time. I would request director to add kissing scene and would eat Tavia like an orange."

Playing a lawyer in new series, Tavia expressed: "Scripts for court scenes are even longer than scripts in 'Beyond the Realm of Conscience. I'm scared to see scripts now." It's said she had plastic surgery on her face, she said: "If I did, I probably did it inside my mom's belly. I don't have much rumors and news. It's good that the report said I 'improved.'" She also expressed she won't purposely go find others to prove for her like Angelababy did.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More