Saturday, October 9, 2010

Myolie Wu Not Afraid Provoking Love Rumor


Myolie Wu met up with director Tsui Siu Ming recently to discuss new TV series <跑馬場>. Myolie was very friendly when she saw reporters and took the initiative to greet. Talked this time working with Bosco Wong again and will see each other everyday for 3 months, she said with laugh: "Yeah! Because the series is 30 episodes. (Not afraid provoking rumors again?) No afraid, because it never stopped."

Myolie denied acting in this series because of Bosco: "I never thought of this kind of things. Mostly looking at the scripts, I don't mind who is my partner. In fact the happy thing for me is this time I can speak Mandarin the whole time. Plus I get to work with Jang Na Ra, should be good times."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More