Sunday, October 10, 2010

Raymond Lam is Confident in Winning TV King


Although he is facing strong competitors Moses Chan and Wayne Lai in the race of winning TVB's TV King, Raymond Lam is still full of confidence. Yesterday he attended to the promotion event for film "Perfect Wedding" and was asked about winning TV King, he expressed he is confident. "If you ask me, then I'll say I'm definitely confident. Although rating for 'Growing Through Life' didn't do too well, but rating for 'Mysteries of Love' is very good. In fact I won't thought of winning awards. I just want to have a good show when shooting new dramas every year. It's okay as long as I did well in my role."

At the promotion event for "Perfect Wedding," the organization arranged 10 pairs of couple who are getting married to play games with actors from the film. Seeing these couples ended at getting married, Raymond also hopes to pick a special day like this year's October 10 2010 (Perfect 10, 10/10/10) to tie the knot with his special someone. He also said will definitely take wedding photos abroad because he has seen wedding photos with scenery from other countries are very pretty.

Source: Mingpao / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More