Saturday, October 2, 2010

Raymond Lam Needs 'Linda Chung'


Raymond Lam attended to an event together last night. As if he was holding his concert, Raymond sang two songs and interacted with fans off the stage. Bought a new house last year, he still hasn't picked furniture. "Don't know when I will move in. After I finish shooting scenes for new series tonight, I'll go to film in Hubei," he said. Asked whether the most important thing in the house is bedroom? "Yes, but pillow is also important, because I hurt my neck, so I need to bring my own pillow and neckbrace when I sleep in other places. (Missing a hostess to help decorate new house?) I said this already, at this moment I need 'Ah Sey' (maid)." He didn't know rumored girlfriend Linda Chung's name in series "Can't Buy Me Love" is 'Ah Sey' as well, and sighed, "Really?...You guys can relate her like this?"

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More