Thursday, November 18, 2010

Aaron Yan On His Sexual Orientation: 'More Important to Be True to Myself'

Aaron Yan to hold a birthday concert "The Wall" on the 20th and he is very serious about his outfits. When he is going abroad, he will definitely bring other suitcase to hold other casual clothes: "I have to wear different clothes in different airport. If I wear the same one, fans will say I didn't change clothes." He will play piano at the concert and will sing Taiwanese songs in his concert. It is also confirmed that he will release an individual single next year.

His sexual orientation is always doubt by other people, and he said: "I will definitely get married." He is the only son in the family but is not pressured about having sons. Talking about his sexual orientation, he said: "It's more important to be true to myself." His parents did not ask or doubt him, but he cares a lot about his appearance now. He will even draw eyeliner, but he thinks it is normal: "It's stressing the best part on me. I dot it on my lids, so it looks thicker."


Source: China Times / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

2 comments:

used to be a fan of his. but is he gay ?

even if he is, do you think he would open it up freely like westerners do? LOL

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More