Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bernice Liu Praises Roger Kwok is More Kissable Than Moses Chan


TVB's new sitcom "Show Me the Happy" held its first promotion event yesterday and actors from the sitcom Roger Kwok, Bernice Liu, Michelle Yim, etc attended.

Talking about the intimate kissing scene with Roger, Bernice said: "We have many kissing scenes. He gets on top of me in some of them, then I'm on top of him."

Asked which one is more kissable, Roger or Moses Chan? She seems to have answered a different question: "Roger eats Thai-food and Viet-food often, always have garlic smells in his breath."

Then which flavor is more kissable? She said with a laugh: "Roger is new partner, of course it is him. Plus I don't need to tell Moses before-hand."

Roger was asked whether Moses would be mad at him, and he replied: "If Moses comes, I would pretend I didn't see him. My wife won't get mad. We have a very stable relationship."

Because the series is currently filming, actors from the series were not able to attend to last week's Anniversary Gala. Roger expressed he might not even attend to the upcoming Anniversary Awards: "Not showing up this year, I'll come next year then!"


Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More