Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ah Sa & William Chan Keep a Distance From Each Other


Although Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) and William Chan both attended to the "Metro Hit Music Awards" last night, and William even publicly said "I love you" to Ah Sa, but the couple actually kept a distance from each other at the celebration dinner; Ah Sa stayed with good siter Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) the whole time and avoided taking pictures with boyfriend.

William said he was scared after he said "I love you" but fortunately the audience did not mind. Knowing Ah Sa went embarrassed and laughed, he said: "She just couldn't handle it, because I don't say that often. Next time making proposal public? Not need to do that on purpose, say it when I feel like it. I don't dare to say such sweet things, enough!"

Ah Sa was asked about the incident and she said sweetly: "Everyone sees me blush every time! He was just playing with me, I'll deal with him later in private." As for William said he does not regret expressing his love to her in public, Ah Sa said: "Thank you. I was a little surprised when I heard it. It was his first time saying this in front of this many people."

Ah Gill praised William was being very sweet and feels she would encountered the same thing in the future. Talked about a strange man went into Joey Yung's hotel room earlier, Ah Sa was mad and said it was ridiculous. If she encounters the same thing, would she call boyfriend for help immediately? She said: "Yeah!"

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More