Monday, December 20, 2010

Karena Lam Enjoys Being a Full-time Mom


Karena Lam's movie "Lover's Discourse" (戀人絮語), which she filmed before marriage, to be released in Chinese New Year Eve. She and Eason Chan plays a couple in the movie. Although the actress is currently in Canada, but she still accepted a phone interview and disclosed her current life as a mom.

Karena expressed the baby is fine and she feels very happy. She is currently a full-time mom since she gave birth in September. She believes it is normal to be in love, get married, and have kids. The main reason why she did not make it public is to protect privacy: "I once had many questions about love and my lover. Even if I was in a relationship, I still couldn't figure out the answer. Fortunately in the end I understand there's no a specific answer to it. It [love] comes when it should, just let it be."

Karena and Eason have many bed scenes in the film and she expressed there was no embarrassed moments: "I've filmed many kissing scenes since my debut. But we must trust each other if you want to make the scene nice-looking, otherwise it would be embarrassing and fake. Eason is fun actor to work with."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More