Monday, January 31, 2011

Angela Chang On Family Scandal

Angela Chang is opening up her feelings on her family scandal.

The singer accepted a magazine interview lately and talked about her family issues again. She didn't think she did anything ungrateful.

"I don't do things that would hurt others. If I didn't do anything wrong, I absolutely won't cry for it," she says. "I'm not asking for everyone's sympathy if I cry. This is my persistence."

She feels very down when the whole world misunderstands her. She doesn't understand why it's her, but she faces everything with courage.

"You will never get the answer for it. I told myself at that time, 'You only have two choices: one is to avoid, the other is to face it.' I chose the second option. I know I need a lot courage to face myself, the media, and my family. But if I chose this, I won't be afraid. As long as I didn't anything wrong, I'll continue to walk, so I'll see a different angle of the matter."

These scandals are hard on Angela, but she learned about life and who actually treats her well.

"I know who would stay by my side, and encourage me not to give up. In this family, I always play the role of 'father.' My sister plays the role of 'mother.' We take care of our younger brother together. This is always how we take care of our family, even back in the day when we didn't have money. This is a responsibility."

Source: Marie Claire / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More