Sunday, January 9, 2011

Linda Chung Tries Hard to Find a Partner


Linda Chung attended to a Chinese New Year event in a pink qipao yesterday and played games with fans. Linda expressed she will have three days off during CNY. But because her family is not coming to Hong Kong this year, she gets homesick again: "I miss my family every year during Chinese New Year. I can only feel the warmness this year by going to my friend's place. I wish my family and I can go to a trip together. The last time it happened was when I was 16!"

Linda said attending to her sister's wedding earlier made her wants to get married, too bad she did not catch the bridal bouquet. Asked when would be her term to distribute red envelopes, she said: "Of course I hope it'll be soon. I hope can openly say I got married. (Mommy urging you to get married?) She did! I told her I tried very hard already! Should be soon!"

It is said Raymond Lam is being urged to get married, rumored girlfriend Linda said she did not know, but she pointed out he is at a right age to get married. In addition, she also expressed she will not go to Raymond's house to pay him a new year call.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More