Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Natalie Tong Welcomes Kenneth Ma to Pursue Her


Steven Ma invited actors from upcoming drama <紫禁驚雷> to BBQ, including Kenneth Ma, Selena Li and Natalie Tong. Selena & Kenneth's birthdays are in February, and received a key bag and crystal wallet from Steven as birthday gifts respectively. Selena said she was coughing a lot earlier, so her birthday wish is good health. She also said she should find someone to take care of her so she doesn't have to be this hardworking: "Now I'm enjoying being pursued from others. Ask Kenneth to pursue me!" Kenneth next to her said: "But she has been rejecting me for 10 years! (Then you go for Natalie!) I'll think about it!"

Natalie said: "Wow! Thank you! I'm in two of his dramas and don't have a good ending. But he's pretty good in real life. I would consider it if he asks me out." Steven expressed he will be on a 8-days break for Chinese New Year. He will play mahjong with friends, and said he is an easy player. As for whether he would get married, he said he is keeping it a secret.

Source: Oriental Daily / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More