Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cilla Kung Feels Embarrassed Giving Out Kisses


Cilla Kung, who gained popularity from acting currently on-air drama "Yes Sir Sorry Sir", attended to a gaming event yesterday.  There are many male fans were there to support her, and host of the event even requested the actress to pass out sovenirs with her kiss on, which made her quite embarrassed.

"It's quite embarrasing. I never done this type of game show before. I don't want people to hold the sticky cup pad. And I can't control what people do with it."

The 24-year-old gained attention from playing a rebellious girl in TVB's school drama. Recently received more jobs, she expressed she is currently single.

"I don't have a boyfriend. I'm enjoying work right now. You can date at anytime."

Source: Oriental Daily  / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More