Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bowie Lam Hints Sammul Chan's Actions are Pointless


Although Bowie Lam and TVB's contract ended already, but he still attended to their drama event yesterday. He expressed he has a good relationship with TVB. Although they are not related by contract anymore, but if there are suitable jobs, TVB would still invite him to attend. Bowie expressed money and fame are not the factors why he didn't renew his contract.

"I've been in TVB for more than 20 years. I was in a rush the last time Virginia Lok asked me to renew. This time I calmed down and thought about it more. Maybe a year later I would sign a new contract."

Talking about earning extra in Mainland, Bowie admitted many management companies and crews are inviting him to join; but right now, he doesn't want to sign a management contract: "If there are right dramas, I would film them. Because I'm the Asian TV King, I have market in Mainland, South East Asia, and even North America."

Asked whether he would appear in Cable TV or ATV's shows, Bowie appeared to be teasing Sammul Chan: "Depends on the content. If it's to declare one's sovereignty, it's pointless."

Source: Mingpao  / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More