Monday, November 23, 2009

Magazine releases "intimate photo"; Kay Tse is humiliated and upset


Kay Tse, Vinci Yeung, Jason Chan, and HotCha appeared as the award receipients of last year to the press conference of "Hong Kong Music Awards 2009" (Metro, CRHK, JSG, and RTHK). Kay, who has been in trouble for almost a year, is troubled again. A magazine released an intimate photo featuring a couple, who look like Eason Chan and Kay, on the bed. Kay was very upset and said she is definitely being attacked, "I've been attacked by many this year and this is humiliating. The news upsets me and I think someone is purposely attacking me. A reporter tried to show me the picture, but I refused, because I know that's not me...my personal life is very healthy."

[wenweipo, K]

FYI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More