Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jolin Tsai is mistaken as an underage teen



Jolin Tsai went to study French in Canada. She sighed she didn't encounter any romantic fling, "Classmates treat me like a 16 years-old and they aren't interested in a little girl. But there were many people came to me to ask directions. There are Japanese, French, Korean, but are all elderly."

Her friends brought her to a dark restaurant to dine and the waiters there are all blind. It was hard to find their seats and Jolin said, "I touched everything on the table, forks, knives and plates. I wanted to eat meat, but it was actually a piece of carrot. In the end, I had to pick up the food by hand." She also said she's happy that she didn't have to worry about being photographed by paparazzi when she went to ice-skate and clubs.

Source: ON.CC / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More