Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stephy Tang stifles Theresa for being late



Stephy attended to "Poker King"s DVD signing. Said she left immediately when she was asked to take a photo with Theresa Fu, she said, "I told them I had to leave early before the show. I didn't know Theresa will come. Also, it was a mess when I left. I didn't see her nor hear someone asked me to take a picture with her. The showbiz is small, I don't mind taking pictures with Theresa when we meet." As for Theresa was late, Stephy stifled, "Yes, I can't do anything." Asked whether she will film a movie with her, Stephy said, "Depends on the role, I think no one wants the film to be overshadowed by news."

Stephy expressed her new book and CD+DVD are the best Christmas presents. Asked whether she wants rumored boyfriend, Alex Fong, to give her a diamond ring as a Christmas present, she said, "I don't mind accepting it, depends on how many carats." Stephy also talked about the difference between Alex and Louis Ku. She described Louis is very cool, and Alex is like glutinous rice balls, easier to social with.

[Mingpao]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More