Friday, March 12, 2010

Jerry Yan's Photo Album...He Couldn't Let Go of Chiling Lin?


Jerry Yan talked about his relationships the first time ever in his photo album "9314 Man and Boy." In this book, it seems one of the relationships he mentioned is hinting to well-known model Chiling Lin: "When I heard she told everyone I'm the one who treat her the best in the world, I just know I have to become a man in order to fight sadness. Reason to let her go is because I really love her. I know she would meet a better man."

Jerry disclosed lots of personal things within every word. He said every relationship lasted longer than 6 years. The reason he is single now is because "afraid if I were to fall again, I won't be able to crawl back up."

He said the way he loves his girlfriend before was too childish. He only used the way he thought was the best, never thought whether she actually liked it or not. He praised "her" perfection, but whether this is Chiling, Jerry's manager neither denied nor agree, only said: "Jerry is just sharing his feeling for the past, examining himself, and wishing those who were once nice to him the best."

Source: Mingpao / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More