Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sandra Bullock Backs Out of Another Premiere

Written by: KAY

After missing "The Blindside"s premier in UK, Sandra Bullock backs out again of her Oscar winning flick premier in Berlin, Germany. This is the second time that Bullock canceled her planned appearance after her husband Jesse James' cheating incident exposed. He had a 11 month long affair with tattoo model Michelle McGee--who was surprisingly used to be an Honors student in high school. Bullock has gone M.I.A from the public the past week and it was reported she already moved out from her house with James, planning to file divorce. In contrast to her silent actions, James stepped out and made a statement regarding to the incident:

"The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded.  Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.  There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.  This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them.  I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More