Saturday, July 31, 2010

Raymond Lam Kisses Joey Yung With Sincerity


In last night's concert (last show), Raymond Lam continued to charm everyone with his smile and electrified eyes. As performing guest, Joey Yung joked: "Several televisions at backstage are burnt." Joey also questioned Raymond: "Reports said you don't want to kiss me in movie 'The Emerald and the Pearl,' you know us, the youthful girls, stayed at home for several days and couldn't eat." Raymond then said: "No need to say more, I would prove with my action." He then put his head near Joey's face, but Joey rejected him, she said: "Here there are many people who belong to you, how can I dare to take your kiss? I just want you to say, are you kissing me with sincerity?" Raymond looked at Joey with deep emotions: "I'm sincere."

Asked how come rumored girlfriend Linda Chung didn't come to support? Raymond said coldly: "Don't know, filming? (You guys broke up?) What? Never were together."

Source: Oriental Daily / Translated by: KAY @ kays-entertainment.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release Your Feeling!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More